Monday, March 4, 2013

Krazy Days

I realize that my blog is called "A Mom's Krazy Life" but yesterday was almost too much!

A couple of weeks ago I decided to get a paying job, I guess I believed I didn't have enough on my plate. All mom's know we already have a job, it just doesn't pay or allow vacation time.  Mine is only a little part time job but it's still a job.

On Sunday's I play on an adult league basketball team, the only thing I really enjoy just for me but do not really have time for. So we kill ourselves for two 20 minute halves...FULL COURT! That's 40 minutes of running...Oh and did I mention we usually play kids 10 years younger than us?

Now with that being said, if you're not a baseball/softball mom, let me tell you, it is in full swing. Practices for 1 1/2 to 3 hours 2-4 times a week.

But yesterday was a sure reminder that I live a Krazy Life!

I had to be at work at 7 o'clock, in the morning, which I am not use to being up by then much less dressed. I got off a little after 12 and rushed home so I could change clothes. Our basketball game was at 1:00.  And because yesterday was trying to kill me, it wasn't a regular blow out game. Instead, it went into over time and we won by 2. Rush to "good game" everyone because #4's baseball scrimmage starts at 2 and it's 2:10.

Get to the fields at 2:15 and had to change #4's clothes because good ole dad can buy a Cadillac but can't buy baseball pants, cleats or a glove. But that's a whole other post in its self.

While I'm on the field, work calls and ask me to come back in. What? When? In an hour or so. Grrrrr ok....

So the minute I left the fields, around 4:10, I drop hubby and #3 off at the baseball fields, (#2 was still at the gym by the fields) cause they have practice, leave for work and change in the bathroom.

Now, let me tell you. I felt sorry for anyone that had been around me after that. Not only was I cranky but I probably STUNK! Picture this if you will (famous quote from Peanut). I went to work, came home, changed clothes, played basketball, coached baseball, and went back to work and put on the same clothes I wore that morning. GROSS!

Finally left work around 8:15 to fly to the fields where the hubby, #2, and #3 were waiting not very patiently for me to pick them up. I felt so horrible that I was late and still paying for it today. :(

The grosses thing about yesterday was when we all got home, we made snacks to eat (because no one had really eaten all day) and me and the hubby took our food and went to bed....stink....Guess I better add sheets to my "to do" list today.

Now today's a new day with a clean body and undies. We only have #3 and #4's practice tonight plus boy scouts, so hopefully it will be a normal day.

Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!