Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Menu Monday 3/4-3/10

I realize my menu is late but I'm Indian and that's the time I usually go on...

I have been trying one recipe from Pinterest each week. You can follow me A Mom's Krazy Life to see what I've tried. Do you have a Pinterest that was awesome that you would like to share? 

Remember:
HL=Homeland
SAL=Save A Lot
FL=Firelake Grocery
W=Walmart 

Breakfast
Cereal
Homemade sausage biscuits
PB&J Sandwiches

Snacks and Desserts
Cupcakes


Dinner 
Monday
Monday Madness from Little Ceasars $3.99 pizza- It's baseball night so who has time to cook?

Tuesday
I had a ton of stuff that needed cooked plus I have to work tomorrow night so they will starve if there's not left overs
*Chicken Fried Steak-(HL $2.85 for 2 x 3=$8.55)
 Now I'm a Food Network junkie, like my DVR is set several times a day junkie. My favorite Chicken Fried Steak is Sunny's Chicken Fried Steak with Diced Potato Gravy. Now I'm not making the gravy tonight but I have before and it is GOOD!
*Garlic Mashed Potatoes
*Shrimp Scampi (Shrimp HL $4.99 lb, Sauce HL 29¢)
 I used Campbell's Skillet Sauces. It was all right. I was out of angel hair so I used spaghetti. Maybe that was the difference. I personally like mine better.
*Okra (SAL 90¢)
*French Fries (Walmart ??)
*White Gravy (Firelake $2? a huge package)
Wednesday
Left Overs
Thursday
Baseball night- Pizza?
Friday
Baseball night- Hamburgers?
Saturday
undecided
Sunday 
undecided

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!