Monday, February 16, 2015

Menu Madness Feb 15-21st



 

This use to be called "Menu Monday" but because I'm starting it technically on Sunday...it's just madness. 
 
I post the links to the original sites if you want to see the source and recipe. Just click on the item.

Here is your list that you should have on hand just in case you want to make it all on one day. It's so much easier to cook with what you have then to realize what you are out of.

If you have been keeping track of your spending, here is the grocery and expense list.

I've made a printable menu so you can download or print it. I've even made a spot for you to add your menu. I will post the recipes tomorrow. 

  • Sunday 
    Mcdonald's
    **I had games all day Saturday and Sunday**
  • Monday
    Lobster
    Crab Legs
    Rice Pilaf
  • Tuesday
    Steak Bites
    Baked Potatoes
    Mac & Cheese
  • Wednesday
    Pulled Pork Sandwiches - My husband's recipe...I'll try to steal it
    French Fries
  • Thursday
    Left Overs
  • Friday
    Chicken Enchiladas
    Spanish Rice
    Refried Beans
  • Saturday
    FFYS (Fend for yourself aka leftovers)

My menu this week cost me roughly $62.40, but remember we're having lobster and crab legs this week. Last time me and 2 kids went to Red Lobster for the same thing, it was $80. Yours will depend on the staples you have and the meat. Of course if you find better deals or coupons you can save more. Remember, I bought everything before, these are items I had on hand.

I hope this helps. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know.  

Remember at the end of the month we are going to see our total. We're working on saving money! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!