Thursday, March 26, 2015

Disney Cakes & Sweets Decorating and Baking Collection

I came across this monthly membership kit. Some are just way too expense after the first kit but I think I'm gonna like this one.

It's Disney Cakes & Sweets. I have already ordered this one. I can't wait to see what else they send. But I love baking gadgets. 

The Welcome Package includes Cakes & Sweets Magazine, Mickey Mouse cookie cutter and Winnie the Pooh cupcake stencils. You pay $1.00 for shipping. 
 









FYI Disclaimer:
If you are pleased with the Welcome Package do nothing and in about three weeks you will receive four issues of Disney Cakes and Sweets plus four silicone bakeware items for only $7.95 per issue plus $1.95 shipping and handling each. You are under no obligation to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!