Monday, March 2, 2015

Menu Madness Mar 1 - Mar 7th



 

This use to be called "Menu Monday" but because I'm starting it technically on Sunday...it's just madness. 
 
I post the links to the original sites if you want to see the source and recipe. Just click on the item.

Here is you shopping list. This week is a great week to start your grocery expense sheet since yesterday was the 1st.
I've made a printable menu so you can download or print it. I've even made a spot for you to add your menu. I will post the recipes tomorrow. 

  • Sunday 
    Cheeseburger Potato Soup
  • Monday
    Tacos
    Mexican Corn -
     2 cans Mexicorn or Corn
     1 can Rotel
     2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
     1 cup mayonnaise
     1 cup sour cream
  • Tuesday
    Johsonville Smoked Sausage
    Canned/Frozen vegetable
  • Wednesday
    Tuna Fish Sandwiches
  • Thursday
    Left Overs
  • Friday
    Eat Out (We have practice and a party)
  • Saturday
    FFYS (Fend for yourself aka leftovers)

My menu this week cost me roughly $28.31. Yours will depend on the staples you have and the meat. Of course if you find better deals or coupons you can save more. Remember, I bought everything before, these are items I had on hand.

I hope this helps. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know.  

Remember at the end of the month we are going to see our total. We're working on saving money! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!