Monday, February 18, 2013

Menu Monday Feb 18 - Feb 24

My menu is not complete because I haven't been shopping in 2 weeks so I really don't know what I have. 

I have been trying one recipe from Pinterest each week. You can follow me A Mom's Krazy Life to see what I've tried. Do you have a Pinterest that was awesome that you would like to share? 

Remember:
HL=Homeland
SAL=Save A Lot
FL=Firelake Grocery
W=Walmart 

Breakfast
Cereal
French Toast Sticks
Homemade sausage biscuits

Snacks and Desserts


Dinner
Monday

This was just awesome and the kids liked it too.

Tuesday -
Grandma's chicken and dressing
I'm not sure where I found this but it's not my grandma, that was just what the recipe was called.
I posted the recipe on Ziplist.

Wednesday -
Left overs

Thursday -
Cheeseburgers and loaded fries

Friday
Undecided

Saturday
Undecided

Sunday
Undecided


I will have to go back and look at prices. Two weeks from shopping, I can't remember anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!