Monday, February 18, 2013

My weekly schedule

I don't know about you but my life is super busy and crazy. If I do not have checklist for almost EVERYTHING, I forget. Which includes a house cleaning list. I really don't remember to dust or wipe off door knobs. 

Since my blog is here to share my life with you, I wanted to share My Weekly Schedule. Feel free to share how you keep everything on track cause Lord knows I always need suggestions.

Daily: (well, I try with good intentions)
10 mins kitchen clean up
10 mins bathroom
10 mins computer room
10 mins bedroms

Monday:
Menu
Kitchen
Batch Cooking
Bills/Budget
Schedule for the week
*Shopping


Tuesday:
Bathrooms
Towel Tuesday
Tim's Clothes 
Parent Committe Stuff
 
Wednesday:
Living Room 
Boy's Clothes
Shopping Day
Non-profit Stuff

Thursday:
Bedroom 
My Clothes
PTO Stuff

Friday:
Popcorn Friday
*Shopping


Saturday:
Work outside (when it's nice)
Enjoy day with kiddos


Sunday: 
Coupon list


*On Monday's and Friday's my stores get trucks in. So if something wasn't available on Wednesday, I can get it the other days. Plus Monday is another good day for Homeland because new coupons came out on Sunday to match up to the ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!