Wednesday, November 12, 2014

#2 Daughter

If you haven't seen my latest face book post, #2 is wanting to study abroad this summer in London and Scotland. Because I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth nor was my child...it's fundraising time!

Some of the things I have decided to do is sell T-shirts. If you check out my merchandise page, I have several T-shirts listed from my store Life on a Shirt.  

Starting next week I will have the link available for you to purchase Homeland Coupon books. 

I will just keep adding items until we reach our goal of $3000. Soon you can watch our goal grow on Smarty Pig. (You can also start a savings goal, sign up is free. Please use referral code AYRCFPC8)

If you have a business or any fundraiser ideas, please let me know. We are open to anything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!