Thursday, November 13, 2014

Menu Madness Nov 13-20


This use to be called "Menu Monday" but because I'm starting it on Thursday...it's just madness.
Sorry I'm a little behind this week. I'm going to try to get a little ahead so you don't have to rush out to Homeland for the items on Wednesday.

You can find all the recipes on my pinterest page.

Here is your list that you should have on hand just in case you want to make it all on one day. I will try to post next weeks shopping list. It's so much easier to cook with what you have then to realize what you are out of.


Roughly $55 to feed a family of 5, depending on the staples you have and the meat. Of course if you find better deals or coupons you can save more. 

I hope this helps. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know.  



*Coupon match ups are from http://www.couponing4charity.com/blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!