Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Menu Madness Jan 26-Feb 1



 

This use to be called "Menu Monday" but because I'm starting it technically on Tuesday...it's just madness. 
 
I've been super busy so I haven't had a chance to get a list done. I really do not include much from the Homeland Ad that ends tonight so if you don't get there...it's ok.

I post the links to the original sites if you want to see the source.

Here is your list that you should have on hand just in case you want to make it all on one day. It's so much easier to cook with what you have then to realize what you are out of.

If you have been keeping track of your spending, here is the expense list. Of course I will update mine tomorrow after I go shopping tonight and tomorrow. I have already posted a sales ad for Firelake that starts tomorrow and I will add it to next weeks shopping list that I will get posted by Thursday.

I've made a printable menu for each item so you can download or print it. I will post the recipes tomorrow. 

  • Monday
    Pizza Hut - Well...I've been busy
  • Tuesday
    Philly Steak Sandwiches
    French Fries
  •  Wednesday
    Little Smokies
    Mac & Cheese
  • Thursday
    Sweet and Sour Chicken
    Fried Rice
    Egg Drop Soup
  • Friday
    I didn't get to make this last week
    Cheeseburger soup
 
    • Saturday
      FFYS (Fend for yourself aka leftovers)
    • Sunday 
      I didn't make these either plus it's Super Bowl Sunday so it works out
      Ribs
      Baked beans
      Potato salad or loaded potato


    The cost of this menu for me was $14.85 because I didn't make 2 meals last week and I have a freezer full from before. Yours will depend on the staples you have and the meat. Of course if you find better deals or coupons you can save more. 

    I hope this helps. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know.  

    Remember at the end of the month we are going to see our total. We're working on saving money! :)






    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you!