Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Valentine's Day Table Setting

I love to decorate for different holidays. Especially my kitchen table. 

Unfortunately, as most of you may know, if you have more than one child, you can usually only decorate a table...for a day.

So for that one day, I will enjoy it!

I have a friend who has a table setting for almost every holiday and I absolutely love them. 

Some of her settings are china and because one of my resolutions is to "save money", I'm not going to buy any china soon. 

Because #5 is half Tasmanian devil, I'm not sure I can have "glasses" either. They need to be plastic. Actually, my plates and bowls would have to be plastic too....

The Dollar Tree has really cute dish ware to make something similar to the ones she has. The napkin holders look hand made so you will have to get creative on those. The table cloth is so cute and you could get creative with this too. Look for see-threw material at Jo-Ann's or Hancock's. Then add the ribbon around the edges. 


Here are some of her other table settings. I told you they were cute!

Easter

Summer

Fall

Christmas

Do you have some really creative settings you would like to share? I would love to see everyone's different ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!