Monday, January 19, 2015

Updated my shopping list




If you have not been following this year, we are trying to save money on our grocery bill. 

I have created a grocery list and expense sheet so we can keep up with our spending. I went ahead and started mine as of last week. You can start it whenever you like. 

My goal is to help you save money on your grocery bill without stress. When I first started couponing, I made a list of everything I bought on sale. Then, if it went on sale somewhere else, I would know if it was a good price or not. You do not have to do this but it really help me save money. Now I can pretty much rattle off what is a good price for several items. 

I stopped at my Dollar Tree last night and picked up a couple of items.
  • Capri Sun resealable 4 packs  (I bought 3, really great deal)
  • Tortellini (For next week, another great deal)
  • Cheese puffs..(They just looked good)
  • Tomato Sauce and hotdogs (daughter and her slob)
  • Suckers (we eat a lot of candy)
  • Vienna sausages (cause #3 & 4 love them)
I spent $12.00 on items I just "had" to have.

I'm going back to Homeland today to get another Kraft deal. Here are some coupons available.
  • Mayo $1.99 (50¢ SS 1/18)
  • Miracle Whip $1.99 (50¢ coupon or $1/2 SS 1/18)
  • Peanut Butter $1.49 ($1/2 Homeland Book or coupon)
  • Philadelphia Cream Cheese $1.49 (50¢ coupon)
  • Parmesan Cheese $2.99 (75¢ coupon)
If you purchase the items above and the remaining in Jello or Pudding, it would only cost you $8.40. That equals to 84¢ an item.
My printer has lost it's mind so I can't print. My plan is to get the mayo, miracle whip, peanut butter, jello and pudding. It will cost me $8.90. Which 89¢ a piece is still not bad. 

If you plan on stopping by CVS today, don't miss the Spend $12 get $6.00 extra bucks deal going with Colgate, Speed Stick, Irish Spring and Soft Soap. I realize this is not part of our grocery bill, but it will save you some money. Each had a coupon in the paper this weekend and you can mix or match deals. There is also a Speed Stick coupon available to print here to go with this deal.

I will let you know the deals I pick up.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I love to help and will do what ever I can to help.

Thanks for following.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!