Monday, January 21, 2013

Free kindle books

I love the free kindle books from Amazon. I do not have a kindle, however, you can download a kindle reader to your smart phone and computer so you don't miss out on the deals. I have a kindle reader on my phone so when we're on the go, my 3rd grader can do his nightly reading wherever we maybe.

I'm still working on my resolutions just not as often as I would like. Since one of them is to get organized, I really wanted to read this book Home Organization For Stress Free Living: How To Organize Your Home One Day At A Time And Keep It That Way
 
Um YES PLEASE! Wonder if it comes with a maid? ;)


There is also  The Stress Free You: How to Live Stress Free and Feel Great Everyday, Starting Today  to help with another one of my resolutions.
 
Now the great thing about Amazon is you can find some really great deals. The down side, is you never know how long they will last. So hurry over to get this deal so you can sit back and relax with a "free" good book. At least until the kids get up, oh wait, if you read my last post, you already know that I'm too late for that. Maybe tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!