Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Menu Monday? January 14-20



      Yes I realize today is Tuesday but is a mom really ever on time?

HL=Homeland
SAL=Save A Lot
FL=Firelake Grocery
W=Walmart

Monday
Loaded potatoes (HL- baking pototoes 3lbs/$1, SAL-hamburger meat $2.13lb, W=Nacho cheese $1.29 can)

Tuesday
YOYO (Your on your own)

Wednesday
Fried fish (SAL-Cod $4.99 lb, HL-Cable guy fish batter $1.25)
Fake crab in butter (SAL $1.00)
French fries (FL-potatoes 5lbs $2.50)
Homemade rolls
*Putting roast in crock pot for tamales tomorrow*

Thursday
Tamales (HL-roast $5.46 1 3/4lbs, FL-corn husks $2?, HL-masa $2?)
Nachos (W=Nacho cheese $1.29 can)

Friday
Pizza x 2 (HL $1 a piece) 

Saturday
Still pending

Sunday
Still pending 

Right now I'm at $23.41 for the week. I'll decide on Saturday and Sunday later. My plan is to start weekly cooking on Sunday. I get ideas from Once A Month Mom, Mom on a Mission, Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!