Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome to my krazy life!

Well, welcome to my krazy life. Yes I realize krazy is spelled wrong, but let's get a few things straight. First, I am a mother of 5 crazy kids, whom I rarely call by the right name, (which seems like a lot of kids, until I meet a mom that has like 7 or 10, then I'm like...OMG!). Second, spelling was not a gift I was blessed with and this is not a college paper so we will let it slide. And third, crazy wasn't available anyway so I had to get creative. 
I decided to make this blog as one of my New Year's resolutions. It is like a law that every new year you make a bunch of resolutions that you usually break within the first 7 days of the year. One of mine this year was to keep a blog of my krazy life. Why you ask? I have seen cute ideas on pinterest about getting index cards and writing down what happen that day with your family so you can look back over the years and remember what was special about that day. Ok, well with 5 kids, it will take 1 index card per kid per day to keep up with all the special and crazy things I want to remember so unless I wanted to buy a filing cabinet instead of an index box, this was the next best thing. Besides, this way maybe my kids will behave more if they thinks hundreds of people will be reading the goofy stuff they do everyday. Hey, it could work. :)

Follow me on facebook too at A Mom's Krazy Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!